One of the most annoying limitation from an end user point of view is that you can’t share arbitrary videos or music which you may have put on your device.
Another, though minor, issue is that it’s not possible to change the name shown in UPnP or DLNA clients on the network.
If your phone is on PR1.2, TweakUp enables you to tweak some of the N9's media sharing options, such as
- Enabling/disabling audio transcoding
- Setting the name of the device on the network
- Sharing of all media files, even those without DLNA profiles
- Enabling/disabling uploading
- Setting a home access point